1. What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic (long lasting) autoimmune disease – the body’s immune system is mistakenly reacting to some of your own body’s cells. With normal skin, your body produces new skin cells and sheds the old every 28 to 30 days. Skin cells affected by Psoriasis are produced much faster and are pushed to the skin’s surface in about 3 to 4 days, while the dead skin cells on the surface pile up on the top of each other instead of falling away on their own. The resulting build up forms the dry, scaly, red, itchy patches called plaque. Psoriasis affects 1-3 % of the world’s population irrespective of age / caste / sex / geography etc….
2. What is the cause of Psoriasis?
Despite being one of the most extensively research subjects in medicine, the aetiology and pathogeneses of Psoriasis remain ill understood. Broadly it is assumed that it could be due to stress or faulty diets or heredity.
3. What are the symptoms of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis signs and symptoms are different for everyone. Common signs and symptoms include:
- Red patches of skin covered with thick, silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints
Psoriasis patches can range from a few spots of dandruff-like scaling to major eruptions that cover large areas.
4. What are the treatments available for Psoriasis?
Psoriasis treatments reduce inflammation and clear the skin. Treatments can be divided into three main types: topical treatments, light therapy and Ayurvedic medications.
Steroid-based creams: Steroid based creams decrease inflammation, relieving itching, and block production of cells that are overproduced in psoriasis. Due to its stronger preparation causes side effects that include burning, dryness, irritation and thinning of the skin.
Phototherapy for psoriasis: Many doctors recommend light therapy, one of tlhe most effective treatments. however this form of therapy is used far less often today, because it has been shown to increase the risk of developing skin cancer.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Psoriasis: Alternative therapies are deemed generally safe, and they may be helpful to some people in reducing signs and symptoms, such as itching and scaling. if other medications fail to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis or cause unwanted side effects, people may try natural remedies for relief.
5. What are the types of Psoriasis?
There are several types of psoriasis. These include:
- Plaque psoriasis. The most common form, plaque psoriasis causes dry, raised, red skin lesions (plaques) covered with silvery scales. The plaques might be itchy or painful and there may be few or many. They can occur anywhere on your body, including your genitals and the soft tissue inside your mouth.
- Nail psoriasis. Psoriasis can affect fingernails and toenails, causing pitting, abnormal nail growth and discoloration. Psoriatic nails might loosen and separate from the nail bed (onycholysis). Severe cases may cause the nail to crumble.
- Guttate psoriasis. This type primarily affects young adults and children. It's usually triggered by a bacterial infection such as strep throat. It's marked by small, water-drop-shaped, scaling lesions on your trunk, arms, legs and scalp.
The lesions are covered by a fine scale and aren't as thick as typical plaques are. You may have a single outbreak that goes away on its own, or you may have repeated episodes.
- Inverse psoriasis. This mainly affects the skin in the armpits, in the groin, under the breasts and around the genitals. Inverse psoriasis causes smooth patches of red, inflamed skin that worsen with friction and sweating. Fungal infections may trigger this type of psoriasis.
- Pustular psoriasis. This uncommon form of psoriasis can occur in widespread patches (generalized pustular psoriasis) or in smaller areas on your hands, feet or fingertips.
It generally develops quickly, with pus-filled blisters appearing just hours after your skin becomes red and tender. The blisters may come and go frequently. Generalized pustular psoriasis can also cause fever, chills, severe itching and diarrhea.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis. The least common type of psoriasis, erythrodermic psoriasis can cover your entire body with a red, peeling rash that can itch or burn intensely.
- Psoriatic arthritis. In addition to inflamed, scaly skin, psoriatic arthritis causes swollen, painful joints that are typical of arthritis. Sometimes the joint symptoms are the first or only manifestation of psoriasis or at times only nail changes are seen. Symptoms range from mild to severe, and psoriatic arthritis can affect any joint. Although the disease usually isn't as crippling as other forms of arthritis, it can cause stiffness and progressive joint damage that in the most serious cases may lead to permanent deformity.
6. Is PSORIASIS contagious?
No Psoriasis is not a contagious disease.
7. Do’s and Dont’s
Avoid dryness of the skin and use plenty of oil and oil based preparation for the skin
Avoid cold climates and extremes of climate.
Advisable to expose to good amount of Sunlight and prefer seaside with bright sunlight and develop outdoor activities.
Avoid alcohol / avoid smoking
Avoid applying irritant substances as they can precipitate new lesions.
Avoid stressful conditions and practice a stress free life.
Contact with skin of synthetic substances like cloth footwear etc are to be avoided.
Use of cotton cloths is recommended.
8. What is SISAIROSP?
SISAIROSP which spells the reversal of PSORIASIS is a herbal oil preparation containing the oil soluble bioactive extracts from Wrightia Tinctoria (Indrajau), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) & Hemidesmus Indicus (Anantmool). SISAIROSP is an ecofriendly compound formulation for the treatment and control of PSORIASIS. SISAIROSP is clinically tried tested, research and FDA approved product. It is in technical collaboration with a Kerala State Government Research Institute JNTBGRI (Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute), Thiruvanthapuram. JNTBGRI is one of premier R & D centre of not only India but of ASIA. It is more than 40 years old, run under CSIR, New Delhi and is spread in about 300 acres of land.
9. How does SISAIROSP work?
SISAIROSP is formulated from the extracts of medicinal plants that have individually and collectively anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and healing properties. By the mixture of these extracts an Alkaloid Tryptanthirin is derived and which is found to be effective in the treatment of Psoriasis. Tryptanthirin is well documented and referred in various local as well as international medical journals. Thus SISAIROSP aids to control and provide relief from the symptoms of Psoriasis by helping to – Normalize skin cell growth, Reduces formation of scaly plaques, Eliminates itching.
10. Is SISAIROSP suitable for all types of PSORIASIS?
Yes as per the clinical trial studies, SISAIROSP is found to be effective and suitable for all types of Psoriasis.
11. Can other treatment be continued while using SISAIROSP?
It is upto an individual whether he/she wants to continue other medications as well during the use of SISAIROSP. As per the research SISAIROSP therapy is sufficient to give relief to one from PSORIASIS.
12. Is any other oral medicine required along with SISAIROSP?
As per the studies, application of SISAIROSP gives one a good relief. In Psoriasis one needs to mostly treat the symptoms appearing on the skin. SISAIROSP does this effectively and scientifically. Many a times people assume that with any oral intake Psoriasis cannot be treated, but that is not the case.
13. How to use SISAIROSP?
Shake the bottle
Gently apply SISAIROSP Oil on the affected parts of the body once daily in the morning (twice in case of chronic / severe case i.e. one application in the morning & the other at bed time).
Immediately expose the treated area to sun light for 10-15 minutes. In case there is no sun light or sun light exposure is not possible, one can still use and leave for little longer time i.e. about 25-30 min.
Wash off with hot water without using soap. A mild natural / Ayurvedic soap could be used if needed.
14. What is diet recommended during treatment?
High protein vegetarian diet like pulses, peas is recommended. Excess spices, bitter & sour substances should be avoided.
15. How long SISAIROSP is to be applied?
SISAIROSP oil has to be used continuously for six to eight weeks and repeat for another six to eight weeks period if necessary. Once the condition has improved, it can be used on weekly basis to avoid remission and recurrence. Do not stop in case of worsening of the condition during the initial two to four weeks.
16. What are the contents of SISAIROSP?
SISAIROSP is an eco-friendly herbal preparation under technical guidance from JNTBGRI (A Kerala state government research institute). SISAIROSP contains extracts of Wrghtia Tinctoria (Indrajau), Azadirachta Indica (Neem), Hemidesmus Indicus (Anantmool).
17. How safe & effective is SISAIROSP?
SISAIROSP is clinically tries tested and research and completely safe to use product under technical guidance from Ethno-medicine & Ethno-pharma division of JNTBGRI. SISAIROSP is an herbal preparation free from steroids or any synthetic substances. An in house clinical study was conducted on SISAIROSP at JNTBGRI and findings are as below-
Skin irritation tests were carried out with SISAIROSP oil. Primary skin irritation test (Draize test, Patch-technique) was performed in the intact as well as abraded skin of the male guinea pigs. Buchler’s test as well open as epicutaneous tests were also done. SISAIROSP oil was used without any dilution and the open epicutaneous test was done with 14 daily applications. In these tests the oil did not show any skin irritation as judged from the absence of erythema and Escher formation and oedema formation.
SISAIROSP is even safe to use for Neonates / infants and children too.
18. Can SISAIROSP be used in all types of Psoriasis ?
Yes SISAIROSP as per trials is found to be effective for all types of Psoriasis.
19. Can SISAIROSP be applied on scalp?
Yes SISAIROSP can be applied and used for scalp Psoriasis.
20. Is SISAIROSP clinically tried tested and approved by FDA?
SISAIROSP is clinically tried tested and approved from FDA. It is manufactured at GMP certified facility. For more details refer the above point no 17
21. Is SISAIROSP a research product?
Yes SISAIROSP is research product under technical guidance from Kerala state government institute JNTBGRI (Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute), Thiruvanthapuram. JNTBGRI is run under CSIR, New Delhi. It is spread in about 300 acres of land and is not premier R & D centre of Indian but of ASIA. It is more than 40 years old and having more that 2000 plant species.
22. What is the packing and price of SISAIROSP?
SISAIROSP is available in 100 ml pack for INR 350 + ; 400 ml pack for INR 1350 +.
23. Where is SISAIROSP available?
SISAIROSP is not widely available at retails / chemist shop. You can buy SISAIROSP from our website / Amazon / Flipkart.
24. In what time will the results appear?
Usually one can see changes after continuous application of about 3-4 weeks.
25. Is it safe for neonates, infants & children?
Yes it totally safe and effective for application / use in neonates / infants / children.
26. What are the other products of JCPL?
Kindly visit the page of Our products.. .. (https://sisairosp.com/other-products)
27. From where will the medicines be despatched?
In case the medicine is ordered directly from our website, it will be dispatched from our warehouse at Indore (M.P.). In case of Amazon or Flipkart it would be as per the option selected by you.
28. By which courier medicine will be sent and when it will be delivered?
We use most of the time reputed couriers like professional / Ondot / DTDC etc. It takes about 3 -4 working days (depending on the location) to reach. Being in the liquid form, couriers even ship it through surface transport unlike air cargo.
29. Where do i get the medicine in future?
It will be available on our website / Flipkart or Amazon.
30. Is the medicine available in smaller pack / single bottle.
Minimum pack size is 100 ml. It may or not be sufficient for a patient for longer period. In either case one has to use it continuously for minimum 6-8 weeks to see results. For patients with larger area of Psoriasis, a pack may get finished in one week and for a patient with smaller area it can last for 4 weeks also. So how long a pack will last largely depends on the area one is having Psoriasis.
31. Is SISAIROSP available at any of the chemist shop?
SISAIROSP is not widely available of chemist shops and we advice patients to use online mode of purchase to avoid any kind of hassles.
32. What are the diet restrictions while using SISAIROSP?
Avoid non vegetarian, sea food, soar and spicy food. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
33. Is SISAIROSP permanent cure for Psoriasis?
As per the trials SISAIROSP normalizes skin in about 6-8 weeks of continuous application. Trails reveal the recurrence or relapses are minimum if SISAIROSP is used on weekly basis once the skin is normalized after initial course of treatment. As of now there is no permanent cure from Psoriasis in the world.
34. Can SISAIROSP be used for any other skin diseases?
Yes definitely SISAIROSP works for other skin disease too. Other common skin disease on which SISAIROSP is effective are Eczema, Dermatitis, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Dandruff and other such scaly skin disorders.
35. What if I don’t expose to sunlight after applying SISAIROSP?
As it usually happens during rains or in metros it is difficult to manage for sunlight, one can still use SISAIROSP and get relief. In cases where sunlight exposure is not possible, one must apply and leave SISAIROSP little longer on the body. In such cases 20-25 minutes it must be left on the body.
36. Can I apply SISAIROSP twice a day or more?
For severe or chronic cases, we suggest to apply SISAIROSP at least twice a day. Even more number of application will not harm but will keep the skin moisturized and soothing.
37. Is Psoriasis contagious?
No Psoriasis is not a contagious disease.
38. Can only external application of oil treat Psoriasis?
Yes… Psoriasis is considered to be more of cosmetic problem. Psoriatic patients usually are more concerned about the layer formation, skin irritation, Itching. External application of SISAIROSP completely controls all this effectively without any side effects. Many a times intake of medicines leads to complication of other body parts.
39. What precaution should a Psoriatic sufferer take?
Maintain good general health to reduce the risk of flare ups. Obtain adequate rest and exercise, eat a well balanced diet and avoid stress. Treat respiratory and other infections promptly. Maintain good skin hygiene and clear the skin surrounding to prevent secondary infections. Avoid harsh scrubbing which can irritate skin and cause new outbreak.
40.What are the other treatment options available for PSORIASIS and there consequences?
TO BE SENT TO YOU
41. How to store SISAIROSP oil and general precautions?
Keep out of reach of children
For external use only
Store SISAIROSP in cool dry place.
As SISAIROSP is oil based, this product may solidify or appear cloudy in very cold temperatures. This is normal and not a defect in the product. If the product solidifies or appears cloudy, place the bottle under lukewarm water to liquidify before use. Do not apply direct and extreme heat to this product as it may loose its active ingredients.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERRIES / DOUBTS ETC…. CONTACT US EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org WHATSAPP : +91-8319 55 8787.